SKRICE MADE A H.O.M.E RUN WITH MAVIA
Did you know that there are several projects that have failed from last year until now? Not only in BSC, Solana and ETH but every block chain there is a failed project (includes rug, scam and ponzi projects). Did you know why?
Here are some of the lists why projects failed.
- Inexperienced Team — most of the individual or team really wanted to start having an nft project (game, art, utility etc.). Inexperience doesn’t mean 1 person or a few, It is a whole bunch of team performance. We are talking about individuality here while we are writing this. Experienced team means communication with each other plus work and hard earned experience in the past.
- Lack of Ideas/Suggestion — Of course!!!! This is one of the critical parts of building a project. Have you seen a project that succeeds with lack of ideas? Hahaha!!! Never!!! What we are telling about this is from project ideas to community ideas. This always helps a project succeed.
- Unbalanced Ecosystem — hmmmm what are we referring to? We have projects, communities, etc. But ideas from game development are late with millions of years having passed (exaggeration). Members including token investors don’t really tolerate late or delayed development (well others cannot just wait for a game to be developed BECAUSE THEY ARE INVESTORS — they just said that. hahaha!!!) It just shows that the community is hyped up with the project but the delivery is delayed. This is one of the factors why most of the members, not all, are leaving a project.
- Quality projects — last but not the least is the quality. Expectation versus Reality? The game has a nice video trailer, good tokenomics distribution, a very supportive community but but but WHAT THE………. Video trailers and game sneak peeks are very different from the game itself. Why did we include this? Because what they promised should be delivered.
These are just some of what we identify why a project failed. So back to our main goal here. We wanted to educate members on how SKRICE made a H.O.M.E run with MAIVA?
SKRICE aren’t just your typical game developers, they are also experienced in block chain development. Skrice is a game design and development studio with a mission to bring mass-adoption of blockchain technology through player-owned digital worlds. All of their game content is designed and developed from scratch, from conceptual designs to 3D character modeling and animations. See? We are very close if they really made a H.O.M.E run.
Let’s see more of what they are up to. Let’s head to their project, HEROES OF MAVIA.
What is HEROES OF MAVIA?
It is an online multiplayer blockchain-based strategy game where players use their base and army to battle other players and compete for real cryptocurrency in a play-to-earn fashion. Players can purchase, rent, or partner with landowners to acquire and build a base in the game, earning more rewards as they battle with increasingly difficult bases built by other players around the world.
Hmmmm…. Sounds familiar right? Land gameplay? Strategy game? I know what you’ve been thinking. Yes it is inspired by Clash of Clans. Members who are an avid fan of this game can definitely cope-up to this game but you know what will be the edge of this game? It is a play-to-earn. It’s a win-win situation now right? Hahaha just kidding. You are now able to enjoy the feeling of playing a Clash of Clan alike. Don’t get me wrong, the project is not a copy of COC, they just get inspiration to develop the whole project itself. The only likeness will be the game will be in a landform with your characters.
Check out this cool sneak peek of the land
That’s not all!!! Did you know that there is also offline earning? Yes, you can earn tokens for successfully defending your base. Making it possible even if you are not playing. Don’t you worry, they have balanced the game where opponents will be matched based on their skill level. Have you heard of MMR? Match Making Rating is the way to determine the opponents. So you don’t need to be worried to be attacked by super mega high level opponents.
There is no nft project without the tokens. Heroes of Mavia will be using dual tokens. First is the MAVIA. MAVIA is the governance token and the only currency used to exchange NFTs on the Mavia marketplace. Next is the in-game currency, RUBY. RUBY is the in-game “play-to-earn” reward currency that allows players to upgrade their NFTs.
- Governance Token
- Currency used for buying and selling NFTS
- Staking rewards and staking NFT prizes
- It isn’t an in-game resource
- Reward token
- Used primarily in-game for upgrading NFTs
- Can be deposited and withdrawn from game
- It can be spent in-game will be burned automatically
Here is a simplified ecosystem of the token of HEROES OF MAVIA
With lots of burning mechanisms and ways to earn ruby. We are hoping that this project will succeed. There aren’t many projects that offer such burning mechanics and ways to earn. Just as shown in the simplified ecosystem. It may hold up the ecosystem of the rewards token unlike other projects. Here are the rewards token uses and earning capacity.
RUBY use cases
- Headquarters NFt upgrades
- Hero NFT upgrades
- Statue NFT upgrades
- Purchasing gold and oil
- Process speed-ups
- Skins and decorations
- Winning an attack
- Successful defense
- Base obstacles
- Completing Challenges
- Partnering Base with other players
- Wagered matches
Are we there yet? Looks like we are seeing a topnotch game this year right? These details and summary are just a few of the amazing developments of HEROES OF MAVIA. So, can you tell us if SKRICE made a H.O.M.E yet? Technically not yet but with this kind of development a supportive community and they cover all the list above from being an experienced team to making a quality project, It goes to show that H.O.M.E run is just a few swings away.
If you would like to know more about the project, kindly visit their social media and community below.
Website Game Deck (English) Skrice Studios Medium Discord Telegram Twitter Facebook Instagram Youtube Reddit OpenSea